Here are just a few examples of where Clean Sweep Copy Editing can help your nonprofit shine online:
- Your official nonprofit website or app (including app landing pages)
- Job posting websites (e.g., Idealist.org, Nonprofit-Jobs.com)
- Websites with advertising opportunities (e.g., Google.com, YouTube.com)
- Websites with blogging opportunities (e.g., WordPress.com, TypePad.com)
- Social media sites (e.g., Twitter.com, Facebook.com)
- Interoffice communications (e.g., online training manuals, online organization handbook)
- External communications (e.g., online press releases, online newsletters)
NEW! Do you need marketing and promotional materials (e.g., brochures, manuals, pamphlets, billboard ads, newspaper/magazine ads) edited before they are printed? We can help you with those too! For error-free text and peace of mind, run your materials by us first. The estimate questionnaire and below pricing conditions apply.
Clean Sweep Copy Editing provides the most comprehensive online editing services in the business. We don’t just give copy a spot or surface clean; we give it a deep clean so it sparkles. We cover all nooks and crannies:
- Sentence structure
- Content clarity, conciseness, completeness
- Fact-checking (including all names, numbers and links)
Because our nonprofit clients have vastly different editing needs, we take ALL of the following factors into account when determining pricing for our one-time editing services:
- Word count = 8 cents per word
- Original condition of text
- Number of facts to be verified and links to be checked
- Requested turnaround time (For example, the standard turnaround time for a one-time edit of an entire website is usually two business days, but we are happy to negotiate an earlier deadline.)
- Editing option preference (Please see below.)
- 10 percent introductory discount for new clients
- 20 percent discount for being an established nonprofit charitable organization. Please note: To qualify, your organization must be on the American Institute of Philanthropy’s list of Top-Rated Charities or be listed in the Better Business Bureau’s National Charity Report Index as “Meeting Standards.”
We offer three editing options:
1. Direct editing: We make changes directly to copy that you email to us before it is published on a website, emailed to someone else or sent to a printer. You receive two sets of documents: one that shows our fixes in Track Changes mode and one that shows the final edited copy.
2. Inspection report: We evaluate copy that has already been published on a website and suggest edits through an easy-to-follow and detailed error assessment similar to a home inspection report. You then make the fixes at your discretion. Click here to take a tour of our inspection report.
3. Publishing platform: Through the use of a temporary username and password supplied to us by your organization, we access your publishing platform to make changes directly to copy. We are most familiar with WordPress and Movable Type. For an extra fee, we can also supply you with an inspection report that gives a detailed account of the changes we made.
WORD COUNT TOOL
To get an idea of how much it would cost to have your copy edited, please use the complimentary word counter below; it will automatically calculate your starting price. Please note that the word counter will not save your text, and word count is only one factor that we consider when determining pricing.
Starting price: $
For more accurate pricing, please fill out our short and simple questionnaire to receive a fast and free personalized estimate.
Just like a traditional cleaning company, we also offer daily, weekly and monthly maintenance services, perfect for those who update blogs, social media sites and portions of their websites regularly.
Because pricing and payment schedules for maintenance services are determined on an individual basis, please email or call us to discuss your editing needs.
For more information about services and pricing, please read our Terms & Conditions.
DO YOU NEED QUALITY FREELANCE WRITERS?
Clean Sweep Copy Editing can put you in touch with some of the most talented and dependable freelance writers in the industry. Simply email or call us to discuss your writing needs, and we’ll help you find the perfect freelancers for your project.