Purchasing an editing service for your personal or business needs is simple:
- The free estimate we email you also doubles as your invoice. We include a payment link and short summary of applicable terms and conditions at the end of your free estimate. If you are satisfied with your estimate, simply click the payment link at the bottom of it to pay online, or indicate that you would like to pay by check.
- After you pay for the service in full, we start directly editing the content you emailed us, preparing your inspection report or working in your publishing platform (with a provided login). We email you the edited content, finished report or a “job completed” message based on your deadline preference.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover)
- Personal or Business Check (Please note: Editing will not begin until check clears.)
*Please Note: Although PayPal handles all debit and credit card transactions on its secure website, you do NOT need a PayPal account to make a payment. After you click the payment link at the bottom of your free estimate/invoice, PayPal will prompt you to choose your payment preference for a fast and easy transaction.
All new clients automatically receive a 10 percent discount on their first editing project!
Clean Sweep Copy Editing is pleased to offer an additional discount to qualifying nonprofit charitable organizations.
* Please read our complete Terms & Conditions before making a purchase.