Clean Sweep Copy Terms & Conditions
Description & Disclaimer
- The pricing outlined on each of the service pages on this site is a base price and is subject to change according to the complexity of the project.
* Please note:
– The 10 percent “new client” discount applies only to the client’s first project with Clean Sweep Copy and is limited to one project per client.
– To qualify for the charitable organization discount, nonprofits must have 501(c)(3) status. For nonprofits that qualify, the charitable organization discount will always apply, but only one charitable organization discount can be used per project.
– Clean Sweep Copy periodically offers special service promotions. During such promotions, discounts are applied to purchases in accordance with the terms and expiration dates clearly outlined on CleanSweepCopy.com.
- Pricing based on word counts are determined through the use of a word counter similar to Microsoft Word’s Word Count tool.
- Clean Sweep Copy is happy to provide clients with unlimited free estimates. The price listed in the client’s most recent free estimate is the amount that will be initially charged if the client wishes to make a purchase.
- Clean Sweep Copy emails free estimates to clients, unless otherwise instructed; free estimates can also be mailed to a physical address. Free estimates highlight the price of services as well as all applicable factors from No. 1 of this section. Estimate emails include a payment link for online transactions and a pay-by-check option. Estimates mailed to a physical address have an optional invoice attached. Depending on the scope of the finished project, Clean Sweep Copy reserves the right to send clients a follow-up invoice for additional payment, which clients are obligated to pay upon receipt, or give clients a partial refund.
- Clients who use Clean Sweep Copy’s services for business purposes might be able to claim them as tax write-offs. Clean Sweep Copy strongly urges clients to consult with a certified public accountant regarding this matter.
- Clients must be at least 18 years old to purchase a service with Clean Sweep Copy.
- Clean Sweep Copy includes a corresponding payment link on every estimate. If clients are satisfied with the details outlined in their free estimate, they can click the payment link to make an online purchase or choose the pay-by-check option.
* Please note: Clients are under no obligation to make a purchase.
- By making a payment, clients acknowledge that they agree to the terms and conditions explained in this document as well as those outlined in their free estimate. Their free estimate doubles as their invoice.
- Clients must pay in full before Clean Sweep Copy can begin an editing or writing service. If payment has been made by check, editing or writing cannot begin until the check clears.
* Please note: Once payment has been made in full and editing or writing has begun, full payment is nonrefundable. However, if payment has been made but editing or writing has not yet begun, a full refund will be given. Thus, clients’ chances of getting back a full refund after canceling an order are greatly improved if they email or call Clean Sweep Copy immediately. Partial refunds are at the discretion of Clean Sweep Copy.
- Clean Sweep Copy uses the answers provided in the free estimate questionnaire to customize its services to clients’ needs and schedules. Payment schedules for website and social media maintenance services will be created on an individual basis and outlined in the Terms & Conditions section of free estimates.
- The only acceptable methods of online payment are through PayPal, by debit card or by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- Clean Sweep Copy accepts compensation in only U.S. dollar amounts.
* Clean Sweep Copy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet or follow the payment guidelines.
Turnaround Times & Deadlines
In most instances, clients determine their preferred turnaround times and deadlines for services when they answer the online questionnaire for their free estimate. If these requests are doable, Clean Sweep Copy will outline the specified turnaround times and deadlines in the free estimate. If the requests are not doable, Clean Sweep Copy will negotiate alternate turnaround times and deadlines with clients to ensure the best quality in a more appropriate time frame.
- Clean Sweep Copy keeps all prospective client, current client and former client information private. This covers the following interactions:
a. information clients share on Clean Sweep Copy’s free estimate form;
b. all written and verbal correspondence directly pertaining to Clean Sweep Copy’s services, including temporary logins given by clients for access to their publishing platforms;
c. agreed-upon personalized quotes and terms and conditions pertaining to Clean Sweep Copy’s services.
- As stated in the Description & Disclaimer section above, clients who grant Clean Sweep Copy access to their publishing platforms through the use of a temporary login must disable that login after projects have been completed. Clean Sweep Copy does not accept responsibility for and cannot be held liable for website security breaches or the mishandling of website information by clients and their employees.
- Clean Sweep Copy reserves the right to keep all estimate information and copies of correspondence on file. This does NOT include payment information.
- All online payments are processed through PayPal’s safe and secure website. Clean Sweep Copy uses PayPal’s payment processing services because of PayPal’s A rating with the Better Business Bureau. A PayPal account is not necessary to use the service; PayPal does offer an option to pay by debit or credit card. All online purchases MUST be made through PayPal; mailing or calling in debit or credit card information is prohibited. Because Clean Sweep Copy does NOT have access to clients’ credit card or debit card information when purchases are made, it cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen debit or credit card information.
- The fastest and most effective way to communicate with Clean Sweep Copy is via email or phone. The best time to reach Clean Sweep Copy is during regular business hours, between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.
- To prevent email correspondence from filtering into spam folders, Clean Sweep Copy strongly suggests clients add Edit@CleanSweepCopy.com to their “safe sender” list. Clean Sweep Copy is not responsible for delayed or lost emails.
- Clean Sweep Copy’s phone lines and email account are for business communication only. Harassing calls, including prank calls, and harassing emails are not tolerated.
* Please note: Clean Sweep Copy uses communication-identification software to monitor and trace all calls and emails. Those who make harassing calls, including prank calls, and send harassing emails will be reported to authorities and could face criminal charges.
- Although all Clean Sweep Copy online store transactions are processed through PayPal, shoppers do NOT need a PayPal account to make a purchase. All debit cards and major credit cards are accepted.
- All orders are mailed USPS priority when possible.
- Online store orders ship free in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii (please see below for U.S. territories). Items in stock are mailed the next business day, and delivery is expected within two to three business days. Delivery of out-of-stock and custom items could take at least two weeks. Please note: Clean Sweep Copy cannot guarantee delivery times; delivery times are based on availability and destination.
- International orders (including those to Canada and U.S. territories) have a flat-rate shipping fee of $20. Items in stock are mailed the next business day, and delivery is expected within six to 10 business days. Delivery of out-of-stock and custom items could take at least three weeks. Please note: Clean Sweep Copy cannot guarantee delivery times; delivery times are based on availability and destination.
- Once orders ship, buyers will receive a tracking number.
- Clean Sweep Copy is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- All sales are final. Size information can be found in the description of each item; items are inspected thoroughly and packed carefully before they are shipped. Buyers who have questions are strongly urged to email Edit@CleanSweepCopy.com before making a purchase.
- If shoppers are interested in purchasing tangible gift certificates (envelopes included), rather than the standard online ones offered in the store, they can email Edit@CleanSweepCopy.com. Gift certificates can be used for online store purchases, are limited to one per project, are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any remaining balance on a certificate will be honored for future purchases; for tangible certificates, the number on the back of the gift certificate is required when placing an order. Clean Sweep Copy gift certificates do not expire.
- By placing an order, shoppers automatically agree to all of the terms and conditions listed in this section.
- All Clean Sweep Copy trademarks, logos and images are protected under copyright law. Violators will be penalized. (Please see the Trademarks & Copyrights section below.)
Trademarks & Copyrights
- All content and cartoon images on this website are the intellectual and creative property of Clean Sweep Copy and cannot be copied, reproduced, transmitted or distributed by any means without permission from Clean Sweep Copy. Violators are subject to prosecution under penalty of law.
- All logos and custom imagery designed for clients by Clean Sweep Copy are not considered the property of the clients until Clean Sweep Copy registers the works under the clients’ names with the United States Copyright Office. This registration process will require an additional service fee.
Clean Sweep Copy reserves the right to define and determine any term or condition not covered in this document and make changes to this document at its own discretion and without notice.